Privacy & cookie statementChange your cookie settings
PRIVACY AND COOKIE STATEMENT RENEWMYDAY
This Privacy and Cookie Statement explains how Renewmyday B.V. and its parent company Holistic Health Concepts International BV ("Renewmyday", "we" or "us") collects, uses, and discloses information about you when you access or use our website www.renewmyday.com and possibly others, mobile applications, and other online products and services, and when you contact our customer service team, engage with us on social media, or otherwise interact with us.
Our contact details:
Hoge Naarderweg 225,
1217 DG Hilversum
Tel: +31 (0) 35 234 05 50
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 85151750
Personal data that we process
RENEWMYDAY processes your personal data because you use our services and because you provide the following data to us.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details (in case of delivery of physical products)
- Mobile telephone number (in case of delivery of physical products or a messaging / call back request)
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
- IP Address
- Other personal information that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on our website or in communication with us.
- Data about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Feedback and survey responses (which may include health related information)
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting information about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data being collected on children without parental permission.
On some occasions, we may record phone, video (conference) calls or live streaming events with your consent, such as in connection with coaching programs that may occur in the future.
If you are convinced that we have collected personal data on a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
RENEWMYDAY processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing your payment;
- Sending notification messages by e-mail or app notifications;
- Sending you our newsletter;
- Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see on other platforms based on your preferences, interests, and browsing behaviour; and
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- To be able to contact you if this is necessary for our services to be carried out;
- Informing you about changes to our services and products;
- Offering you the possibility to create an account;
- To Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Renewmyday and others, including to enforce our agreements and policies;
- Comply with the law, such as by processing transactional records for tax filings and other compliance activities.
Automated decision making
RENEWMYDAY does not make decisions about issues that can (significantly) affect people, based on automated processing. These decisions are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as an employee of RENEWMYDAY) being involved.
How long do we keep personal data?
RENEWMYDAY will keep your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data is collected.
The retention period for invoices is 7 years, because of the retention period required by the tax authorities.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
RENEWMYDAY will not sell your data to third parties and will only share it if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to fulfil a legal obligation.
Payment of purchases is done through payment service provider Mollie. Mollie processes the payment data in order to be able to make the payments.
Sharing of Information
- With companies and contractors that perform services for us, including email service providers, payment processors, fraud prevention vendors and other service providers;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Renewmyday or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- With your consent or at your direction. For instance, you may choose to share actions you take on our services with third-party social media services via the integrated tools we provide via our services;
- We also share aggregated or other information not subject to obligations under the data protection laws of your jurisdiction with third parties. For example, we sometimes share aggregate information with research organizations to help facilitate their research;
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Renewmyday by following the instructions in those emails or by logging into your account. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional service emails and notifications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we send push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Reviewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the My Profile settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have on you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
If you wish to exercise your right to object and/or right of data transfer or if you have any other questions/comments about the data processing or cookie settings, please send a specified request to email@example.com.
Ready to make the change?
Subsequent € 9.99 / month, full content-library subscription fee